Thursday, February 4, 2010

What does 8K A WEEK and AARP Have In Common?










Okay, I woke up this morning in a fog from all the excitement from our company launch last night. I couldn't sleep thinking about how 8K A WEEK has changed my life and then I go to get my snail mail.

The only envelope in my mailbox was an invitation to join AARP. I laughed my head off. Why? Because a few weeks ago, I'm thinking, "I'm going to be 50 soon and I would love to not worry about finances and my kids future and yada, yada, yada..." You know the conversation you have with yourself periodically, when you are reflecting on the plight of your place in the world.

Well, I didn't have that conversation with myself when I received this AARP card I actually thought, what timing this is. I am in the process of creating this massive weekly income and at a time in my life when I will truly be grateful to have quality time with my family and friends and not worry about which bill needs to be paid and what would happen if.....

I have been in some sort of MLM or Network marketing for years and I have to say I almost let this one pass me by. The only difference was, I wanted to see what it would be like to actually get in on the ground floor, when the door opened to the public. I have to say this is one of the best decisions I've ever made. Last night I heard someone say that they made $3000 in 8 days. That is nothing to sneeze at, and I fully intend to be at that level in the next week.

I have shared this with you all because I can't determine what your motivations in life are, but I know this economy has impacted everyone on some level. If working paycheck to paycheck is fine by you then that is great. But if you are looking for a little bit more financial security then you need to see this first hand for yourself.

Don't let the name scare you. It is not a get rich quick scheme, it is a real company with a real product. 8K A WEEK is a hosting company that gives you a web presence for your business. If you are already in some form of business, you will have the ability to create capture pages or web pages to promote your business. You can also create web pages for others that are in need of a presence on the internet.

You can build a big team of business partners or not it is up to you and you will still get paid every week! Of course it is a numbers game and the more people you help the better it is for you all. If you don't share this with anyone, you will still make $42.50 a week. Everyone gets paid weekly.

Don't sleep on this opportunity. There is a one-time set up of $32.50 and it is only $18.50 a week to cover your hosting, administrative and processing fees.

So what does 8K A WEEK and AARP have in common? Absolutely nothing. They both just happened in my life at the same time. One was a given to me automatically and the other is an opportunity that I plan to take complete advantage of to the fullest.

Here's a quote from my email this morning from 8K A WEEK:

"There were more than 2000 people on the call and probably another few thousand who couldn't get in. Staggering.

We had people literally crying with joy after the "Reveal" because they finally know there is an answer to their debt woes and because they are now armed with irrefutable proof that they CAN soon start living the life they choose."

Just remember, there are 3 kinds of people:

People who make things happen
People who watch things happen
and People who say, "What happened?"

Which one are you?


There is still a great opportunity to get in now while it is still early in the companies conception.

Join us for a company call daily at 11 AM, 2 PM, 6 PM, & 9 PM EST

712-432-0075 PIN 733856#

Join our Team Calls daily at 12 PM, 4 PM, 8 PM & 10 PM

712-432-0075 PIN 426859#

Join our Spanish Calls at 8 PM

800-662-6992 PIN 1020167#

or sign up here


and start changing your financial future today!

Check out today's article in Market Watch about our job market and the state of unemployment.


Wishing you Much Success!

Karen McPherson


No comments:

Post a Comment